Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Movin' On, Travelin' Light

Raccoon Paw Print

Today is a bit calmer and nothing terrible has happened. I found out that my EGR valve was stuck closed on my car. It's been acting up for a couple of years but hasn't caused problems. It is very expensive to have replaced so they just removed it for me. It is a necessity to own a car if you live in rural PEI as there is no bus system but it surely is a huge expense.

I should be out mowing between the rains but maybe tomorrow........manana. It is supposed to be cludy and showery most of the week. We take what we can get when there as long as there is no chance of snow.

Speaking of snow....check out this link of a frozen building.

For today I've chosen some traveling music. Long Ride Home is a song I really like of Patty Griffin's. Here is a live version. Fabulous song! I've got Car Wheels on a Gravel Road by Lucinda Williams. Funny that I had her up just a couple of days ago and now again.



No comments: