Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Out and About


Out and about today picking up lawn mower parts and delivering belated birthday presents.

The trees and landscapes are alive with those lovely spring colours; prettier now, I think, than even in the fall. There is more of a subtleness with the buds being any shade between pink and green, all leading to the magical time when lime green leaves are new on the trees and the freshness in the landscape is the breathtaking promise of renewal. I love spring more than any other season and appreciate each day like at no other time of the year.

My belated birthday present was a couple of cd's packed with goodies. My friend and I are the same age and both like soul music and old jive. One of the cds features some old soul songs covered by others and of course there are the originals....live versions. Check out a few selections in my music.

No comments: