Monday, May 08, 2006

S'Wonderful


The cats and I all agree that the weather on Prince Edward Island is about perfect right now. Who would want to be anywhere else. When we're in the dead of winter I often have thoughts of escaping to Mexico but at this time of year there is no better place to be than here in my beautiful yard watching herons fishing, flowers blooming, grass growing, and listening to frogs.

I wish there was a way to record the sound of the frogs and feed it to you. I often call my son, who left home in '95, on warm spring nights and just hold the phone out the door for him. I will do the same for anyone in Canada who leaves their phone number in the comments section.

Isn't spring fabulous? I'll upload S'wonderful in a bit to celebrate this wonderful season, so full of promise and growth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should be getting the cottage opened up soon. I'm looking forward to the first night we spend there - as you said, there's nothing like the Island at this time of year!