Monday, May 15, 2006

Yes, More Flowers



There seems to be a blogger problem this morning. I've waited over about 20 minutes and my 1st picture is not uploaded yet. I don't think I'll update the other blog right now like planned but wait an hour or so.

I hope no one is tired of pretty flowers and trees yet because I can assure that there will be plenty more to come. Our winters are usually so long; our springs are usually so cold and wet; and this year is very unusual. On Friday, our local CBC weatherman stated that one year ago it had snowed ALL day! Even June was cold and wet. So this year, even though we desperately need rain, I am enjoying our warm, dry spring and passing it on. Also, if it wasn't flowers, it would be cats.

Upload today: Monday, Monday, Monday by Tegan and Sarah

No comments: