Ive only a short time for a post so will put my day in point form in as brief a way as possible.
- Did the whole coffee/blogroll/breakfast thing.
- Very remorsefully called someone to apologize for forgetting about a date we'd made for me to help her.
- Made plans to fulfill my obligation to this person for one o'clock.
- Did a pile of cleaning work.
- Did a bunch of landscaping/beach tending, whatever you want to call it.
- Picked a whole bunch of daffodils making bouquets for a number of people. One, of course, for the person I forgot.
- Picked a big bunch of dandelions for me though I may use a couple of those daffodils for the bathroom bunch that has wilted.
- Realized that my painting group meets for a whole day tomorrow. They loved the soup I made the last time we had an all-day session so they'd asked me to bring soup again.
- Popped a large, frozen roast of beef into the oven to make a large pot roast.
- Returned three phone calls all the while,
- Continuing that day-off cleaning thing. (It's not really a day off as I have to work this evening but I don't work in the daytime so it kind of feels like a day off)
- Made coleslaw
- Paid some bills
- Prepared some of the things to make soup which I will do later as,
- I have to work tonight
I'm picking totally random music - with eyes closed. I'll pick the most appropriate song in the screen that goes with the post:
This is what I have to do after work before I fall into bed tonight. I'm an early bird and like to go to bed early too (around ten) but I won't be tonight.
- eat my dinner
- drive to work
- work three hours
- drive home from work
- make soup
- get painting supplies ready for tomorrow
- deal with the soup