I'd love to show how excited I am to be getting off the Island and somewhere new with a photo of a big smile on my face but a shadow of jumping for joy will have to do. Yee Haw! I so love to travel but don't have the means for a lot of it so love it when I get a chance. My job isn't very hard. I'm responsible for driving and walking the dog and said I will do the cooking. The dog and cooking I will enjoy but will grin and bear the driving.
While I am gone, you can fight amongst yourselves. LOL There are lots of songs to listen to on the music pages and you can go back in the archives to peruse photos from other times "in the tiny life on PEI". There is so much to look at on the internet. It's a marvel! I'm amazed, really, that people actually stop by here. I'd like to revamp and do a few things here when I get back but I do have a glass commission to take care of first.
I think I need to leave some extra songs. Some of you will not go back into the archives or onto the music pages so for fast clickers here's a few:
- Go Now - Bessie Banks
- Dont Forget to Miss Me -Harry Manx
- Hit The Road Jack - Mo'Horizon
- Greyhound Bus - Oh Susannah
- On The Road Again - Katie Melua
- On My Way - Mavis Staples
- Can't Help But Wonder - Tom Paxton
- You Ain't Goin Nowhere - The Byrds
- Car Wheels On a Gravel Road - Lucinda Williams
- 500 Miles - Peter, Paul and Mary
- Long Ride Home - Patty Griffin
- Try Your Wings - Blossom Dearie