Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Calling For the Sun


Today was root canal day -fun, fun, fun. Actually it wasn't that bad and I always have lots of laughs at my dentist's office. He treats his staff well and they all have a good time. Laughter is good medicine. I had a doctor's appointment too but the rest of the day I spent with a friend. We hung out, took a walk, went shopping for clothing (one of her favorite hobbies) and had a wonderful dinner.

My house didn't get a great cleaning this set of days off but the basics are done. I needed some me time. I'm not at all interested in clothing so I felt like I didn't have to do anything which was what I needed. I'd like to have done nothing in the sun but it appeared only in patches and the day was mostly cloudy. The rest of the week is supposed to be sunny of course. I may go out mornings before work and try to lose the pastiness. I look like an office worker this summer.

Here is some hot, sunny music. Putfile has put my pages back up. Let's see if the links will work. Here's Toro Mata by Peru Negro that I had up before. It works. Here's a new Toro Mata, by Lucila Campos uploaded today. Something else to create some heat is Cuba Que Linda by Willie Chirino.

No comments: