Saturday, August 23, 2008

Time For Music

Blueberry Field In Autumn

My favorite part of August is fresh blueberries. They are my very favorite fruit or berry. I have access to both wild and high-bush blueberries and am eating a box of high-bush per day. Yum, yum!

I hung some clothes on the line about an hour ago and my ankles got eaten badly by mosquitoes. I didn't feel the little pests at the time but they're itching mightily right now.

This has to be a short post. I still have much to do before work. There is time for music though. A friend was telling me how much he is enjoying a cd I made for him a while back. His favorits songs on it are Get Right With God by Lucinda Williams and Cumbia En Do Menor by Lito Barrientos Y Su Orchesta. A couple more from the cd, entitled Dancing Feet, are Fiesta En Mi Corozon and Yes We Can Can by the Pointer Sisters.

No comments: