Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Birthday O and J

Blogger wasn't allowing photo uploads yesterday and what's a post without a photo. Here's one of Kenz on the beach.

Our weather has changed dramatically, as we all knew it would. We didn't get the snow that was predicted but we got very cold and windy weather and now they say tomorrow it will snow. There's no use complaining about it so I won't but I feel like it a lot because I really don't like winter.

Work is going very well with everyone happy about their parties and staff happy making some money. Good combination.

My two youngest are having their birthdays today. My son is having a milestone birthday at twenty-one and my daughter is twenty-three. This is the first year they haven't been together for their birthday and will be feeling that sadness. I miss them both and am sending out a big Happy Birthday.

Music: For the weather and for missing my kids, Al Jarreau and Mark Knoffler's version of Ain't No Sunshine. My kids have grown up hearing the many versions of this song that I collect, so here's a version of Baby It's Cold Outside. This one is very interesting - Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel. I love Leon's voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mom.