Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Tuesday Change

We got snow last night. You can see how much from the photo. Winter is here for a day or two then Thursday is going to be eight degrees. Snow makes driving a pain but it is very pretty. .

I'm not going to trivia tonight. Being the dedicated, responsible employee that I am, I decided not to leave the veggies and liquor in the car overnight at minus eight degrees. I hauled 50 pound bags of turnips and carrots in and carried numerous cases of beer and bags of groceries in and I'm now too exhausted to go back to town. The trivia master has my contribution of a week's trivia questions for some week I'm not there. Here's her chance to use them.

I'm All Right by Madeleine Peyroux and To Go Home by M. Ward are the musical picks for today. I'm All Right To Go Home but I'd rather be going to trivia.....just too tired.

It's not been a great day. Weird things kept happening. My keys locked themselves in the car. Toyota rescued me and says it happens from time to time. My keys were on the seat and I heard the click, which is not supposed to happen by itself. Weird things like that. I think it's a good thing to stay home when weird things are happening.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

You live in an area where it snows ! Here in Belgium at least were I live it doesn't snow very often and when it's a few flakes and only in Jan/Feb. I had to find something else, I have no pictures with snow !

Cuidado said...

I saw your photo of chalk. very interesting!