Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Freeze on Aging

Taffy, another dog friend at his freezing pond.
Mine is not freezing yet and I wanted ice photos.

Having those few days off was really necessary for me and brought my bad week to a great end. I will be finished work on Sunday with maybe a day to get things sorted out and put away till spring. It's been intense to say the least.

We didn't do very well at trivia last night. We crossed out lots of correct answers after our discussions....but what do you do? It was S's birthday yesterday and mine is in three weeks. I don't like them so much any more. My friend who shares my birthday; day and year, had her head on my shoulder kind of wimpering about it too. Maybe next week I'll suggest we cancel aging this year.

Music: Young Man's Blues, a short ditty from Mose Allison and Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) by Louis Prima.


No comments: