Thursday, April 27, 2006

For Something a Little Different.....


A departure today. Knowing how much I like them, my sister sent me a great photography link. It is supposed to show up somewhere here, possibly under the post's title. Actually, the way it's set up, you have to press the title of the post. Here it is again. At the site there are several pages for each location or category. I didn't realize at first that it was so extensive.

Also a joke a friend sent. And it was not a woman!

She was in the kitchen doing the boiled eggs for breakfast. He walks in and asks "What's for breakfast?"
She turns to him and says, "You've got to make love to me this very moment".

He, thinking it's his lucky day, lays her over the kitchen table and they have sex. Afterwards he says, "What was that all about?"

She says "The egg timer's broken!"

1 comment:

Ocean said...

That is a funny joke! hahahaha