I had a really wonderful time away and definitely needed a break but there is no feeling like coming home.
The best things about being home in their order of occurence , not preference:
- My daughter and her friend picking me up at the airport after a delayed flight and taking me to supper.
- Getting to drive my car home.
- The Kitties were sooooo happy to see me.
- The house a perfect temperature.
- A long drink of well water with no chlorine or bottle.
- My own bed and pillows.
- My computer and the 39 blogs I read and tons of e-mail.
- My favorite brand of cereal and 1% milk.
- Two best friends calling to welcome me home.
- A shower without chlorine.
- A relaxing day ( I didn't make any work calls. Tomorrow is soon enough).
- My own cooking.
- Trivia tonight.