Saturday, April 22, 2006

Frogs in the Spring


Bullfrog Rana catesbeiana

I spent the day outside cleaning my garden and listening to the frogs in the pond. I can't wait till the windows are open and the peepers and bullfrogs sing me to sleep like nothing else can. One of the great joys of this property is the pond. It provides entertainment every day of the year, usually visual but sometimes auditory as well.

I had visitors in the early afternoon, friends my age with a twelve year old son. I'm glad I don't have a twelve year old son. My niece still is not in labour yet so may not have the baby today afterall. I managed to get some nice photos of Kenz and Clarke before running out of batteries. They're now recharged and I'll probably take the photos off the camera, ready to post tomorrow.

No comments: