Saturday, April 29, 2006

Living Without Electricity




God, I love days like this....a mystery from the start.... Thick, thick frost....so frozen... ice in the outdoor vase of daffodils...listening to the stories of my brother's BC trip; the electricity went off across the whole Island at around 9 am.....it didn't return to the eastern regions till about 4. Left around 10 to pick up my daughter following her night of celebrating a friend's birthday.

Puttered with some outdoor chores... watched a cat fight amongst the daffodils.... went for a great walk in the woods....picked some Mayflowers on that wonderful walk and celebrate, at this moment, the women who know me and love me best. Uploading.... All Right Ok, You Win, I'm In Love With You sung by Bette Midler and Azucar Negra by Celia Cruz. We are so wise, our little group of incredible women.......no one knows for sure but we.

No comments: