Saturday, April 01, 2006

Keeper of the Music - literally


I can't do it!! I was going to remove some music but just can't. I added more instead. Added Come On Up To The House by Tom Waits because this song was requested by Bruce Coburn during an interview on DNTO today. Believe it or not I have all of Tom Waits songs even some unreleased ones. Good to have friends who are as into music as me; we just don't like all of the same music. We share our love of Tom Waits and Tower of Power though. He has over fifteen thousand songs on his hard drive. Unbelievable! Mine is Latin, soul, jazz vocals and a mish mash of other stuff. I love it all....the Keeper of the Songs.

Cat pictures today for Brody who is up in Arviat in the territory of Nunavut. He also told me I could use any photos from his website page but I will link to it and you can go there yourself. It's a very cool site from a very cool young man.

My daughter is home, tanned and with hair extensions and a bit of Montezuma's Revenge. She hasn't been feeling that well for a couple of days apparently. I worry if it lasts any length of time because I once contacted Giardia ( in Canada known as Beaver Fever) in Mexico though it was a different part of the country than she was in. I'll be watching her closely.

It was another beautiful spring day and I worked outside most of the afternoon. It was 16.9 degrees Celcius which is pretty darn close to 17. If the sun had been out it would have been much warmer. I Am Lovin' it!!! It is supposed to rain tomorrow but not a lot. It will be welcome to increase the water table. We had so little snow this winter, I'm sure we need rain.

No comments: