Friday, March 31, 2006

Reaching High



We dared to go out into the woods again today. It was a nice warm day here on PEI but the sun never did peek out. We walked a simple path today with lots of side paths. We found an area filled with big old, dead nesting trees for owls and the like with lots of stacked and hole-riddled logs making homes for other little creatures. *S* couldn't help but play around and I found my camera just in time. She stayed dry, not landing on her knees or butt, a perfect 6.0 landing. We've both quit smoking and find that walking, especially woods walking is good for the body and soul. As you can see by the size of that tree she's holding on to, cigarette replacement can be found in a wide variety of places.

Trying to upload some new songs for a while now but Putfile is busy again. I'll keep trying. I've been burning tons of CD's for friends lately and trying to finish up ones I am taking to Ontario. I leave a week from today. The Mexican vacationers start arriving home tomorrow and will all be home before I leave. Can't wait to catch up.

No comments: