Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday Kitties

It's been quite a while since I put up some cat pictures. I'll have to remedy that right now.

Clarke is getting better at climbing trees but he'll never have the skill of the girls. Right after I snapped this picture of him in the tree he walked to the skinny end of the branch and nearly fell out. Not a smart thing to do.







I moved a picture. Don't know how this will work in the end. I cut and pasted it but am not sure if it will stay there.

Thought I'd let you know that after a certain amount of time (I forget how much) if a music file is not played on my music page, it will be removed. I clicked each of them yesterday to keep them up for a while. My Humps, by the Black Eyed Peas seems to be a popular one. If anyone would like a copy, I'd be glad to e-mail you one. Also, I've had no requests yet.


No comments: