Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Trouble with High Speed

As promised, a couple of pictures of the PEI countryside taken on our walk on Sunday. These are taken in Macphail woods and around the Macphail property. The day was so beautiful; there was a true feel of spring in the air and hardly any snow in the woods which is so unusual for this time of year. I have daffodils coming up and my sister-in- law's have emerged even further. Environment Canada has just released the news that we've been pretty sure of all winter. This is the warmest winter ever recorded sice records have been kept.

Kids get a day off school today because we are forecasted to get freezing rain but now, at 12:30, nothing has started yet.

I've been trying to get another picture up but there seems to be trouble with the server. I've noticed a bit of difficulty all morning. One more try then I'll publish what I have and if I can't get a second picture up, I'll put them up later.

New music today.....country that I like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture.
Looks like something I would shoot.. LOL
Keep shoting don't leave the house without your camera.
Alf

Ocean said...

MISS YOU MOMMY!

Christine said...

Nice Pics! but I'm mainly commenting on the country music you uploaded. You've got it listed as "Battle of New Orleans" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band!?! I dunno, that doesn't sound like ANY song EVER recorded by Nitty Gritty to me.. I've seen Nitty Gritty play that song live when Mom and I went to see them and Alabama a few years ago and it didn't sound anything like that. I'd say whoever you downloaded it from had it mislabled with the wrong band name...

Anyone else agree? Mom?, Alf? Does it sound like the Dirt Band to you guys?

Anonymous said...

Left comment on wrong post.
No the song doesn't sound like NGDB. But it is a good country one.
Especially for someone who doesn't like country.
Love my country and Love you too.
Cath

Christine said...

No, you're right, I'm not saying it's a bad version... Just that it's not Nitty Gritty...

Should have put that in my original post. I actually think it's pretty good... wouldn't mind knowing who it IS by though...

Cuidado said...

It happens quite a lot in my download program that a version is not who it says. Just last week I put on Putfile the Luba version of when a man loves a woman. WhenI had downloaded it, it said Soloman Burke. I have quite a few that that has happened with.