Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thank God It's Thursday

I just posted this as thank God it's Friday. I've gained a day this week; the paragraph below will explain why, I hope.

I've been down for a couple of days with the awful cold that everyone else had but, until now, eluded me. Nothing serious, I'm sure, just that miserable cough and runny nose. My daughter brought me tulips to make me feel better. She's so sweet.

To test my new linking knowledge, let me recommend a website. MissyHiggins is an Australian singer/songwriter whom Josh of The Waifs is touring with while Vickie and Donna Waif are on maternity leaves. On the upper right hand side of the website you can press to play her music, open a new page and continue surfing.

My favorite Friday album is The Skiffle Sessions. I think I already have good morning blues on there but will put a couple more on now. It's fine for Thursday too.

Seeing that it's Thursday, I can announce that it's 8 weeks today since I quit smoking! Yeah for me.!!!

4 comments:

Ocean said...

8 Weeks! That's awesome. Congratulations, I am proud of you! Well aren't you going up in the blogging world by making those quicklinks!

Anonymous said...

Way to go sis...
Feb 19 was 2 years for me no smokes.
73 days today without any left handed smokes-- that's the one that shocks me the most...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARE
Alf

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Way to go! I am SOOOOO proud of you. That is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too Alf...