Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm Soooo Excited!!!!


My niece , Christine has helped me to get music on my blog. For those of you who know me, you know this was what I wanted to do most...have a song or two for you to listen to while you're blogrolling. When you press My Music in the right sidebar under Links, a new window will open and you get to choose whatever song you would like to listen to. Is that cool or what?!?! I am taking requests....I'll probably add a couple of songs per day, so if you would like one you know I have.....

Thank you so much, Christine. I was so lost. She had given me a code last week and I put it at the wrong place......in the posting section instead of the template. A lot of scrambling to delete that post, I'll tell you!

Nothing goes better with music than a photo of pretty cats. Now if someone could tell me how to get the pictures to appear somewhere but the beginning of the post, I'd be happy. That is Kenz up close and Bella in the background.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice music.
Love the pics of the cats. Had to save them on my Computer.
Cath

Cuidado said...

Thanks Cath. What did you listen to?

Anonymous said...

You don't know me.
Ray and Dianna

Cuidado said...

I've added a few more and will every day.

Ocean said...

Pretty cool. Will you please add Baby it's Cold Outside??
Love the blog mom, I like the pictures a lot, I think you should put one up of Cath's new cow, Hannah. Guess Christine really won't be naming the baby Hannah now huh??

Anonymous said...

Cath had a cow named Sasha, so I guess its possible...

Anonymous said...

Checked out your muic.There's one on your list that I listen to a lot. I have it in my music. You gotta love Ray & Ella Baby it's cold. Keep up the good work.
Love the pictures of the kids I wish I could go and see them to.
Alf

Cuidado said...

What is the one you listen to a lot, Alf?

Christine said...

Naaa, Hannah was never a real choice for me anyway because of your mom's cat Hannah...
And naming a cow the same name as a person is different than naming a baby after a cat or cow... lol

Besides wasn't the cow around before Aaron and Sasha started dating? I can't remember for sure.

Anonymous said...

Ray & Ella -- Baby it's cold


Alf