Monday, March 06, 2006

See You Soon



The reservations are made. I am going to Ontario to see my son's family. I will be seeing my granddaughter for the first time. That's a pretty special feeling. Seeing your children and grandchildren only once a year is hard from a grandmother's perspective when you're the kind of Grandma who would like to babysit on Saturday nights and have sleepovers and adventures.

The music is working for people with windows but not necessarily Mac.

I saw the Pink Panther with Steve Martin the other night. I so loved the old Peter Sellers series of PP and thought Steve might not be able to pull it off but he was pretty good. I laughed a lot anyways which is what I was after.

Does anyone know how to tell blogger where to put the pictures in my post?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I just remembered that you said you were planning on selling the house on this blog. You have also only invited about ten people to the blog.

So which one of us are you expecting will buy it??!

Cuidado said...

Once I get the hang of it, I will start a new blog just for selling my house. I still can't get pictures to appear where I want them. I think it might take a while. But if you're interested in the house, I'll give you an amazing deal.