Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Housekeeping

A couple of blog housekeeping chores after the real entry. I'm not quite sure in how putfile is working in that when I uploaded Kanye West's Golddigger the other day, what shows is not uploaded by me and was already listened to 48 times. I did not write the word dirty in the description so Putfile must use another version if it has already been uploaded by someone.

I know I've been going on about the 15 yr. old Renee Olstead but did you listen to the recently uploaded, What a Wonderful World? Wow! Today features a super version of Tracey Chapman's Down to Zero by Bettye LaVette.

Also, I've put up a song that I've loved since these boys wrote it for prom a few years back. It features Robbie, one of the Chucky Danger Band, Eric, my nephew, Miles, a neighbour and I think Colin, who is also from Chucky. Robbie gave me permission long ago to spread it around. He can't actually remember how the song goes even though he wrote it and sings and plays piano on the piece. It's teally a great song, I think. Let me know what you think.

Last in the housekeeping chores, this is not me. I've gained a couple of pounds since I quit smoking but just wanted to differentiate myself from this person.

No comments: