Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Washing your pussy?


I read a very interesting fact this morning: If you take a damp washcloth and "wash" your cat with it every day, you will remove a large percentage of the alergens that are on the cat. I had always thought that people were allergic to cat hair but supposedly the alergens are in a cat's saliva and since they are constantly licking themselves, the alergens are sitting "on" thier fur.

Anyway, I tried it and will continue. Kenz and Clarke loved it but Bella acted as though I was wiping battery acid on her or something.

I uploaded a couple more versions of Besame Mucho. I love the Charles Anavour & Edith Piaf version. For a song being sung by French artists, it sounds very Cuban. The Dalida version is the peppiest one I've ever heard. Give them a listen and let me know what you think. I have several versions of this. My favorite is the one I've already uploaded by Lila Downs. What a percussionist she has with her. The whole band, actually, is great!

Also, have a listen to the Pussycat Song. It's about washing pussies.

2 comments:

Ocean said...

Mom,
You aren't going to like this but they found bird flu in cats!

Cuidado said...

Good Lord!