Friday, April 07, 2006

Needing Sleep


It's 1:27 am and I cannot sleep. It has always happened the night before I travel for as long as I can remember. I've been told it happens to other people too. So, I'm trying some soothing music, a glass of warm milk and a boring game of solitare. I've read most of a book and my eyes are too tired to read any more. Friends from Calgary just telephoned my daughter and got her out of bed so we're both up. Ah, here's a cat to keep me company....the lovely Kenz. I'll put some of that soothing music up for my brother who is leaving on a trip to BC tomorrow to visit the other brother. Here's a couple for you Alf if you're up too. 1:36...another yawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I only got about 3 hours from thursday morning N.B. time till 10 sat night B.C time.
Slept good then..