Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chanterelles for Dinner Tonight




or
Chanterelle season is apon us and S. and I picked some yesterday after I got off work. They will be a yummy addition to tonight's dinner.

For years I had Happy Hour on Friday nights. I haven't been doing them this year. I miss the dancing the most. Well S. came over after mushrooming and we danced the evening away. My legs hurt this morning but last night sure was fun.

My son is home for a bachelor party so he and my daughter and niece were around of a while. Both of my kids have friends getting married over the next two weekends. My daughter is a bridesmaid at her friend's wedding.

Music: My Weakness by Ray LaMontagne and The Weakness in Me by Joan Armatrading. If Joan's song is not at the top of the page, look down the page as I may have uploaded it before

No comments: