Monday, August 14, 2006

Round Up




I finally got to see the colt that became famous the moment he was born on PEI about three weeks ago. He is a very rare breed - a Canadian. I know nothing about horses and less about this rare breed but supposedly he is a wonder and hope for this rare breed.

I slept in this morning. An amazing thing to those who know me. I usually get up at 5:30 but woke up and decided to try to get back to sleep, which I did for two more hours. The day will most definately be screwed up because of this but it sure felt good this morning.

On Friday, 11 August, I went through my music page again to assure that the music stays up. I found a few interesting things:
  • Most songs got an average of 4 more hits since 20 July.
  • Mana/Zucherro got 22 hits
  • Gold Digger went up from 86 to 100
  • I love this: Haircut, by the Waifs went from 24 to 42
  • La Larona by Chavala Vargas got 30 more hits
  • Latin selections went up an average of 8 more hits thus I think those who listen like latin. I will put more latin up.
  • I still don't know who listens to the music because everyone I ask, who reads the blog, does not listen to the music.
  • So, for today, Eva Ayllon singing, Yo Perdi el Corazon and Ausencia, a nice ballad, sung by Goran Bregovic but written by the famous Cesaria Evora.
Now back to the day off.............

1 comment:

Ocean said...

I listen to the music sometimes.