Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sketching and Kvetching




Photos are from a sketching workshop held today. Lots of nice art was made and the people were a happy bunch. That makes a great difference to me. I'm always pleasant and in a good mood so I expect it from others. Ha! It doesn't mean I always get it.

News on Clarke today. Someone is sure they've seen him so I scoured the neighbourhood of the sighting. One person I questioned this morning is positive he saw a cat with a huge tail.....about two weeks ago. I'm going walking in the woods around there tomorrow morning.

Musical interlude for today: I found a new person I really liked this week. The brief write up states that he is from California and that he's been an opening act for a few big names. His name is Ryan Auffenberg and the song I'm uploading today is Under All the Bright Lights. I really liked it and another I downloaded of his.... good vocals and harmonies. Check him out. Another newby for me is Katie Melua. I truly can't remember where or when I found her but I've always loved the song, Blues in the Night. I love her version. So I'm sure I found her through the song. Check her out too. Just press their names for the links. Both websites open with music. Ryan's can be turned off but I didn't go that far into Katie's. I will though. I love new music. I make lots of playlists and always burn one with the month's name. Both of these songs are on August's CD.

1 comment:

Gannet Girl said...

I'm SO glad you stopped by __ i can't wait to pursue your blogs. I took my dd to PEI as a high school graduation trip last summer about this time -- there are a whole series of entries about it in my blog starting Febraury 11 or 12.