Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Trivial Reporting


I tried several times to post this morning but Blogger was acting up. Several bloggers who I read have switched from Blogger because of their tendency to not work some days. I just try again later.

The photo today is of a garden that I pass by every time I go to Charlottetown and that I've admired for many years. It is colourful during any season and right now is stunning. In the twenty-two years I've been admiring this garden I've only seen it being "worked on" a couple of times thus it appears to be magical, changing season to season by itself and always neat and tidy as well. Some day I'm just going to stop in and tell them how much I've enjoyed this blaze of colour over the years.

We lost second place in trivia by a half point. There were eleven teams last night and it was so hot in a small space with tons of bodies. Whew! We were tied for first after the first round but changed a correct answer for a wrong answer in round two which made us lose the point we needed. It's funny though. We again were given beer for next week by the second place winners like we were three weeks ago because they can't be there next week so passed their booty on to us. Four weeks in a row we received the prize but only our two wins count on the league standings which is fine cause we're in first place.

I've left this to the end because I'm very upset. Clarke is missing. He is probably stuck up a tree again like he was for many days last summer but he is missing now for over 24 hours and I want him home. He's such a baby and will be upset, missing his food and comfortable life. Clarkie...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find Clarkie yet?
Cath

Cuidado said...

No, Cath. I'm going to the woods tomorrow morning before work. I'm really heartsick, as you can imagine. i keep thinking of him hungry and frightened or worse.