Thursday, August 24, 2006

West Cape

This as a photo of the painting I'm picking up on Monday. The painter, the wonderfully talented, Greg Garand, from Indian River in the Kensington area, says that the colour may be off in the photo. I don't think it is exactly on my beach at West Cape but about a mile south of it. I love it anyway. I haven't been there for three years but plan to go on Monday if the weather and tides are right. We thought Greg would go with us but has declined.

A member of the public stole an item from my workplace yesterday. It was an item of value that we are selling tickets on. It bothers me beyond belief that someone would do such a thing. The fact that we are struggling to stay in business isn't even the point. I just can't understand stealing something from someone else and probably being very friendly on the way out the door with the item tucked in your purse or pants. Makes me sick!

Music: Missing by Beck, a Bosa Nova sounding little thing that you'd swear Sting was singing and Is It Worth It by a funky Bob Dylan.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I Love the picture. It's AWESOME!!

Judith HeartSong said...

the painting is beautiful. judi