Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Love The Life I Live




I got to pet him today. Last Sunday I saw people petting him at the fence and thought I'd try today. He came right over when I approached the fence. Cool......for someone kind of afraid of horses. His mother doesn't even seem to notice that he is taking up with strangers.

I took the day off, mostly. I went in and opened up and will go back and close up. Been trying to get in touch with S. to confirm tomorrow's trip "Up West." I'm looking forward to a road trip, I must say. I'll dig out some cassettes (you know my car is old) and get plenty of sleep tonight.

An oldie to celebrate West Cape and the land I've had there since January, '74: This Land is Your Land by Woody Guthrie and I Love the Life I Live by The Mose Allison Trio. I Love the Life I Live will be song number 200 on the Music Page.

No comments: