Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Still There in My Mind






I have more photos of West Cape. These three are the first views we encountered: the path down, the water where the sky and water looked the same that day and the beach to the right. I want to go back for a whole day and am going to do that on a July Monday next year. Wanna come?

We tied for first on the first round of trivia last night but blew the second round. Another new player and two from our old regular team. We had seven in all and our new serious recruit dropped in for five minutes.

I lose three staff this week on different days who are all going off to school. I'm going to be very tired for the next month and will be awaiting October like a kid waits for Christmas.

Music today: Another Ray LaMontagne, who's folkie style I like very much. I have lots of him, some acoustic and some with a band. This one, Roadhouse Girl, is just Ray and his guitar. A new interesting find this past while is Nil Lara. This cut, Mama's Chant, is full of African - like rhythms. The other cut I have of his I may post my last day of work this term....I Will Be Free.

No comments: