Monday, August 21, 2006

Not My Ususal Perky Self



I'm feeling out of sorts today. On Monday, my only day off, I'm usually as energetic as ever, cleaning, doing laundry, leaving time for something fun, etc. I usually get up at my normal 5:30. Well, last night I woke at 4:00 in night sweats, stayed up for an hour then went back to bed and read for a while near the time when I'm normally getting up. I slept till eight and I've been exhausted since I got up. I'm doing my normal stuff but at half speed. I can't wait for bed tonight and that's just not right on my day off. I certainly work best if I stick to my regular schedule.

It's been raining for two days so S. and I cancelled our trip "Up West" to go to an exhibition of Acadian painters and to pick up my newest Greg Garand painting. I can't wait to see it though; he may e-mail me a photo. We are also going to my beachfront land at West Cape. We thought we were taking Greg with us but he has found the beach now and done the painting so it will be just us. I can't wait. I haven't been there in three years.

Since it is rainy and I am feeling dull, I have photos with lots of colour for today and colorful music too. Actually I've been trying to upload a photo since I started here and can't so maybe there won't be photos but there'll be music. You can count on that! How about The Color Purple by Quincy Jones and Blue by Joni Mitchell? I guess there will be no photos untill Blogger behaves.

No comments: