Thursday, August 31, 2006

Time is Slipping Away - Ain't it Funny




Can you stand more photos of West Cape? I haven't emptied my camera since Monday. I have more pictures of rabbits on it and some flowers.......

The last day of August - wow! It was the first day of August just a few days ago it seems. This month seemed to go incredibly fast as did the whole summer. I must say I enjoyed August's weather compared to the hot, hot July we had this year. Hot flashes tend to make one like cooler weather!

Bob Dylan's new album, Modern Times, was released yesterday. First murmurs is that it's great. I have one cut to share. This same cut, Nettie Moore, was featured on quite a few blogs yesterday so it may have beena a promo release or is just being shared blog to blog like I'm doing. My other music selection today is in honour of this very fast summer, particularly the month of August. Funny How Time Slips Away is a cut from an old album (mine is on cassette) called Country Rhythm and Blues. It featured duets between country singers and R & B singers. This song is by Al Green and Lyle Lovett, two fabulous performers, in my opinion.

No comments: