Tuesday, May 16, 2006

He Looks Hot!

I need a nap like Clarke. Look how relaxed he is. Spent the morning gardening at work and I'm exhausted. Waking up several times a night with night sweats doesn't help. I've a meeting tomorrow to get things underway for the year; am I up for this? If the garden is exhausting me, I'm in trouble. I have work related calls every day now but of course am not getting paid.

We are supposed to get a bit of badly needed rain this evening. I hope we get a decent amount. PEI even had a forest fire last week. The gardens look nice but are parched. My microclimate's calendar in nature, a crab apple tree always blooms on June 1st but it will probably bloom tomorrow or the next day. We are definately having an early spring.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I got a flowering crab from Olivia two years ago for a mother's day present. I don't know when it "usually" blooms because this is only the second spring it's been in the ground, but it IS blooming already. Has been for a few days now.

Cuidado said...

Yes, flowering crabs are in bloom now. This is a real crab that you use the crabs from, not ornamental. I do love your type though, they,re so beautiful.