Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sweet As Pie


I'm missing my little grandchildren. I talked to this little guy on the phone on Sunday. He loves to talk about Grandma's cats. I've asked my son to show him the blogs since there are lots of cat pictures there.

It took me five days to get the bubble photo of my little granddaughter. She was always blowing bubbles but they would burst by the time the camera snapped. I'll be seeing them again in person in about six weeks. Ahhhh!

Uploads today - Ben Weaver - More Than I Miss You and The Haircut (Live) by the Waifs

Ben Weaver is married to Donna Simpson of my favorite band, The Waifs. I usually call her Donna Waif. This song is more country than I usually listen to but I had to check out Donna's husband last year and this is what I found.

The reason I've not put any Waifs on is that Putfile won't let me. I've just managed to get a live version of my favorite Donna Waif song but I like the studio version of this song better...just can't upload it. I'll put up some more live Waifs soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben Weaver sure sounds like John Prine.I like it.
Steve