Sunday, May 28, 2006

In The Pink

Nature sure is beautiful. I don't know what kind of apple trees these are and they may be only decorative but they certainly are pretty.



Had to work for four more unpaid hours today at the Board AGM. The things you have to do to keep a job in rural PEI! I've gained a couple of pounds since I quit smoking four and a half months ago and I tried on four skirts today before I found one that fit. That's even more depressing than the unpaid work!


Uploads for today are two versions of Father and Son. The first is by the writer and who we know it from, Cat Stevens, and the other is by Johnny Cash and Fiona Apple. That one surprised me. Johnny has done covers of plenty of songs but that he is singing with Fiona Apple is the surprise. I love their version.

No comments: