Friday, May 05, 2006

Neil Young, Eagles, and Rage Against Machines



Finally found Neil Young's new album. What a concept. Let people listen to it for free on the internet while spreading an important message about George Bush and "the war". Here's the link. I'm on my second playthrough right now and it really packs a punch against George and the war.

Probably everyone already has the eagle cam link but if you don't here it is. It's really awesome; I watch it three or four times a day but only for a minute or two each time, in order to let more people on.

I've just replaced two belts on my lawnmower, replaced the blades, and now find out I need a new starter. That cost me about $100.00. The word is a new starter is about $200.00 plus tax. I wish I'd known about the starter before I replaced the other parts. I really have no choice now but to replace it. I should have a pretty well running ride-on after that, I hope.

My car is in town getting bodywork and a new ball joint so I'm stuck without a car. I'll see if I can get my daughter to get the lawnmower part as the car may have to stay an extra day. I have a really weird relationship with machines. I know you need them but I hate them so much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried hitting the links but nothing happened.
Cath

Cuidado said...

Thanks Cath. It doesn't like it when http is in there twice. Sorry about that.

Wouldn't you know it though. I finally put up the link and the eagles abandon their nest. I know all about that from raising ducks but this one nest had the whole world paying attention to nature for a change. This is a clue. The world is becomming very changed. Just an hour ago I was having this discussion with my favorite ex (sister-in-law). The pond is filled with algae, the lawn and garden is filled with moss. Our earthly ph is changing.

Help