Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pandora


I can't believe I have not yet written about Pandora. I've been quite busy with my own music stuff that I hadn't actually been on their site for a while but went for an hour or so yesterday. Pandora is an on-line service for you to discover new music. You choose your favorite artist or band and Pandora picks music similar to that to play for you. Each time you pick a different band or artist it creates a new "station" and you can choose whatever "station" you would like to listen to when you are there. You tell them if you like the selection or not because if you don't like something, they won't play anything else like it.

I only have three stations; Van, Ella and the Waifs because that encompasses a lot of the genres I like. Depending on my mood, I can choose one and can change my mind at any point. I've found lots of great new music through them and their link is posted on the right. Give it a try.

No comments: