Saturday, May 06, 2006

A New Blog


I have started a new blog for photos. I do not have any fancy equipment or photoshop nor do I in any way consider myself a photographer. I just like taking pictures. To prove that, I just looked it up and, since January, I have saved 722 photos on my computer. Those are just ones I've saved. I've taken twice that many. It links on right......

It goes without saying that these will be mostly pictures of gardens and cats. Brody, links on right......told me on the phone the other night, when commenting about my blog, that he liked my pictures of gardens and cats so the first post is dedicated to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like Ray Charles with Bonnie Raitt....Do I Ever Cross Your Mind..I just downloaded it.Awsome song.
Steve

Cuidado said...

Yes, I've uploaded it for everyone's listening pleasure. I love Ray Charles.