Thursday, May 25, 2006

Leela, Lizz and Pansy


There is no flower happier than a pansy. I have some this year that are called gigantus; big, huge ones of the standard colours. So pretty and great garnishes as they are edible. Always thinking of food, I am.

Another version of A Change is Gonna Come to upload today by the young, fabulous soul singer, Leela James. Also I've found a lovely new singer named Lizz Wright. She has an album, Dreaming Wide Awake and from it, I've uploaded the old standard, I'm Confessin'. She's very mellow and melodic. She does a great version of Taste of Honey that has some really nice acoustic guitar work. If anyone is interested I'll upload it too. Any requests of anything?

Putfile is having problems again. I'll keep trying to upload these songs but don't know when it will be fixed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of requests,but one will do...Jackson Browne and Bonnie Raitt...Kisses Sweeter Than Wine.
Steve

Cuidado said...

Comin' up, Steve.