Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We Are All Differently Abled




Clarke has deficencies in the tree climbing department. The girls are acrobats and can jump from tree to tree. They've been that way since they were young kittens. Clarke just isn't like that and I guess never will be. He certainly has his strengths; just look how cute he is and if you could just feel how soft he is.

Anyway, twice in a week he ran up this skinny oak and couldn't get down; well he could but put up a great fuss once he got up there and wanted me to climb up after him. He tries to walk to the ends of the branches, almost falls, freaks out, climbs higher and just plain old acts stupid. After a while I went back in the house out of frustration and when I came back outside, he had come down.

Last night he started to run up that tree and I said, "Clarke, don't climb up there, you'll get stuck." He stopped and jumped down and straight over to me. Good Kitty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clarke is one crazy cat. I wonder if he ended up falling out of the tree? Probably knowing him.

Cuidado said...

probably did. He was up that tree the other day too and ended up falling out. I've got some cool pictures of that day too.