Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home to Me




Yesterday I went on a mission to help out a friend who had no transportation and a great need for Ibuprophen. We had one of those days with big, dark, ominous clouds that were scattering showers here and there and scattering sunny patches around as well. I got two photos and my camera batteries died. I managed to squeeze one more out on the way home. I would have taken many more because it was so beautiful. What I found most appealing were the patches of sunlight surrounded by shaded areas. Apple and cherry blossoms are blooming now and the leaves are still those pretty shades of lighter greens. The grain fields are having us look as green as Ireland and I'd say there is no finer place to be right now than Prince Edward Island.

1 comment:

Ocean said...

Yesterday was a pretty day, the pictures are cool!!