Saturday, July 05, 2008

Short on Saturday


I had a cool thing happen this week. I found a briefcase. I didn't look in it but sat it aside. The owner returned for it and left a twenty dollar reward for me. I thought that was pretty neat. I didn't really do anything.

I heard news today that I may have even more visitors here when my kids come to visit next month. They're pretty popular. Everyone wants to see them. I'm going to need more than one tent. I hope we have fine weather. If it rains we will have a very, very full house.

I'm making this short again. I want to go outside. It's my only time to be outside in this perfect weather we're having. It's hot but the humidity lifted and there's a breeze. Night before last it rained overnight. Pure perfection.

Today we have Sting. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You has been a long favorite of mine and On The Island I am putting up here because I need this song title for something else.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Cuidado,
I hope the rest of your weekend was as lovely as Saturday!

Cuidado said...

The weather is truly perfection but I'm exhausted. Only one more day till Tuesday then rest for two days.