Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Wish You Could Smell This


I was just out shooting some echinaceia flowers then remembered I was going to put up the lily. You'll have to go here and maybe here ( possibly won't work as they're postdated- let me know) for the echinacia. I had unexpected company for the afternoon, a friend who is into flowers so we had a pleasant time out in the gardens, promising each other plants this fall and spring, each carrying a camera. Nice. I disturbed a spider she was about to photograph. I felt terrible. Just trying to help by pulling out a weed in front of it.

I can't remember if I told you that I've lost my stereo since the big thunderstorms when my relatives were here. Anyway, I'm using an ancient stereo that I replaced - with my broken stereo, in '96. Not my favorite choice for listening to music. I need excellent speakers. Anyway, music..... something my friend and I were listening to on the shitty stereo from recent playlists I had made. Boy With A Coin from Iron & Wine has the greatest, catchy rhythm for me with a whiney guitar that is perfect here. Too Hot To Sleep by Eilen Jewell is a song that's got some sexy lyrics and has been perfect for the weather lately. I like this song a lot. Hot for those hot days of August. I've got another hot August song that I'll possibly put up next post. The playlist is called An August Shoreline.

No comments: