Friday, August 17, 2007

To Celebrate a Day


Another work week over with a the weekend off and I'm happy for that. It's been a long and busy, but good week.

My son and I are going to help celebrate a wedding tomorrow and other than a possible hike on Sunday, that will be the excitement for my weekend. We do have a couple of hours in between the wedding and reception but they take place in different towns with home in between. We've not made any plans on how to spend the extra time. In ay event, it will be fun to have a date with my boy.

Diamond Rings 2007 by the oddly named (to me) Deer Tick sounds like a good song title for talk of a wedding. What goes with that? Keep Your Silver Shined by Devon Sproule. Actually those two singer sound like a wedding. They're very similar sounds.

Since I won't be around tomorrow here's an invitation to hear a couple of wishes and blessings for the couple. Our Love Is Here To Stay by Jenny Gear and Work Out Fine by Joel Plaskett Emergency sound like good wishes and dreams for a young married couple. Both musicians are from Atlantic Canada. That's something else to celebrate.

Please note that the songs from the last few days are on Page One of the music in the links. I signed in on that page to do something, haven't done it yet (it's a big job - to remove all the music that's gone) but want to soon.

No comments: