Friday, August 24, 2007

A Little Rain Never Hurt No One



It's Friday, my favorite day of the week. Always has been. It was when my gang of friend hung out because we all had to babysit for our parents, who went out on Saturday night. I have the weekend off and plan to enjoy it.

I just had a couple of friends drop by and I may go out myself later. We've had steady rain all day and it is supposed to continue so I'm not crazy about going driving tonight. I have to go to the grocery store to get some baking ingredients to make a dessert for a gathering on Sunday. I was going to pickle too but have changed my mind and will do it this week.

This is the first time I've had a reason to play those rainy songs that I promised on Sunday (I think). I have a pretty good collection. Live Stevie Ray Vaughan is my treat for you if you like the blues. This piece, The Sky Is Crying, is superb. For something completely different, acoustic Tracey Chapman sings Let It Rain.

By the way, the eagle photos are my brother's. He should have a photo blog.

No comments: