Friday, September 07, 2007

Facing Forward


I think my camera is broken. I thought at first that the rechargable batteries had reached the end of their lives but I now believe it is the camera. Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo. I feel lost. All photos, needless to say will be from the archives.

I finished my summer job today. Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo. I have another part time job but would like to find something full time. I know I can stay busy without working but it's the money aspect. You need money, sad as it is, to live.

I have a friend turning 50 tomorrow and a son turning 30 within a couple of days. How did THAT happen? His birthdays always affected me more than my own. Like, how could I have a son who is thirty when I feel thirty myself. Life happens when we're making other plans. Thank you, John Lennon.

For music today, artists who start with F. Why? No reason. Feist has The Limit To Your Love and The Finn Brothers has Won't Give In. No, no reason. OK, the broken camera. F........

No comments: