Monday, September 03, 2007

It's Not the End Of Summer


I am at my most frustrated right now. You KNOW it has to have something to do with mowing. I have the mower deck moved/stuck again and my mower guy is elsewhere. I have the lawn a quarter mowed. Is there no end to the frustrations that can be caused by mowing?

I went back to bed this morning at about five-thirty and got up close to ten. That's the latest I've stayed in bed since I was seventeen. Of course the day has just zoomed by and I'm feeling groggy or something. It was a nice change though for a holiday as it makes it feel like a holiday.

I've been outdoors or out and about all day and haven't listened to music till now. I have my blogroll of music blogs that I listen to daily and I'm hearing some cuts I like right now. For something that I like that's not new, I have Al Green with the Gibb brother's lovely song, How Do You Mend A Broken Heart. No one does it better than Mr. Green. I also have a song that could be called appropriate for the day, the Black Eyed Peas with Labour Day. It was last Labour Day that they played on PEI, I believe - a real big deal.

No comments: