Thursday, April 26, 2007

From Somewhere Out There


I've been away a week now so it's time for a little update. I'm having a wonderful time on this short little whirlwind vacation. I'm visiting with my grandchildren now and they are the cutest things you've have ever seen. We're having lots of fun.
I have a friend who lives three hours away coming over for the weekend. We saw each other at Christmas and it was at a dinner party so this will be better. She's my son's godmother and they see each other only once every couple of years. This little visit will be a treat for us all.
My time at the beach with the aunts and uncle was really great. We had a big family dinner and almost a week later, I'm still stuffed. With my family you are never hungry. Luckily everyone is into healthy eating so I didn't break my nutrition rules. The weather was really hot and wonderful. We walked every day, sometimes more than once.
I miss my cats!
No music till I get home but with over 560 songs to choose from, there's still a lot to listen to.

No comments: